Dealer Dashboard - AutoScout24
The Dashboard home page allows the dealer to have at a glance the most important information on the dealership status.
It consists of the following components:
- It starts with the overall KPIs in a specific period of time. This allows to see the growth or decrease of leads or views.
- A performance chart helps to compare generated views or search appearances with the average dealership on AutoScout24.
- We analyze each listing through 3 Quality scores and provide insights on how complete or detailed a listing is, how is the price comparing to our estimated market price and how well it performs (popularity) on AutoScout24 platform.
- An overview of the available products and consumables status helps dealers know when they run out or what they are missing out on.
- And having an eye on the rating results on the first page will keep the dealers thinking towards customer satisfaction inevitably.
A table view of dealership vehicles with multi-filtering and sorting options, will make the dealer to find problematic cars easily.